Going Batty. (I went there)

Thanks to everyone who gave me carding/twisting advice in my recent posts. It was immensely helpful.
So I've been carding batts today, a blend of silk, baby llama, and BFL.
I'm going to give them a few more passes to incorporate the silk a bit better, but I'm really stuck by the texture. It makes me want to listen to this while I'm carding-
It's kind of perfect for the color. I also recommend it for H.P. fans, $4.95 on iTunes, and acted by a full cast, radio show style. (Cough Cough... Bascom) As you can see I have a few by that company. Love it.

Anyway thanks to Drucilla Pettibone, and Mademoiselle Chaos for your advice and guidance, it really made a difference.

Comments

  1. that batt is LUSH. you don't need any help!! but i'm so happy to be able to chat up these topics with such a talented artist (that's you!)

    and i'm gonna have to try the lovecraft radio!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts