What People Are Saying About Penny

"I like to think of you as a high priced call girl that the unwashed masses can't afford--like Woody Allen's Whore of Mensa. It's not your fault that people offer $10 blowjobs on the street corner. It's not an insult if somebody doesn't buy your art." -Alexandra J Walters

"Once Penny was making her own silk thread, and a midget appeared. Before he could open his ugly mouth, without looking up, she exclaimed, 'Rumpelstiltskin. Now get the fuck out of here.' Fairytale Over."- Beth Featherstone

"Penny can push a needle through a telephone pole without a thimble." -Shane Blaufuss

"When a man asked Penny, 'What’s the meaning of life?' She looked at him for exactly 3 minutes, completely still, until he cried. That man’s name was Steve Jobs."- Beth Featherstone


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trilobite Triptych

Just finished! Trying to embroider on silk nearly ruined my eyes. I finally had to get crafting glasses to stop the squints. I'm still too young for reading glasses. Not Pleased.
Inspired by my recent ATC trade. 5" across embroidered on beautiful knobby shiny silk. For sale at DonkeyWolf.

Trilobite Triptych

Trilobite Triptych

Trilobite Triptych

Finally Happened
Boo for glasses.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the glasses! Super cute and surely a crafter's badge of honour? I feel lost without my glasses now (and not just because I can't see where I'm going!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our glasses match! I just checked out your blog, super cute! I'm adding a link to it!

    ReplyDelete