What People Are Saying About Penny

"I like to think of you as a high priced call girl that the unwashed masses can't afford--like Woody Allen's Whore of Mensa. It's not your fault that people offer $10 blowjobs on the street corner. It's not an insult if somebody doesn't buy your art." -Alexandra J Walters

"Once Penny was making her own silk thread, and a midget appeared. Before he could open his ugly mouth, without looking up, she exclaimed, 'Rumpelstiltskin. Now get the fuck out of here.' Fairytale Over."- Beth Featherstone

"Penny can push a needle through a telephone pole without a thimble." -Shane Blaufuss

"When a man asked Penny, 'What’s the meaning of life?' She looked at him for exactly 3 minutes, completely still, until he cried. That man’s name was Steve Jobs."- Beth Featherstone

"A demon from the pits of bitch cunt." -W.C. Hurst

"pulitzer for you too." -John Lurie

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FIESTA! (Completely unprepared for my close up)

video

Our sweet, talented friend Rich just finished his new documentary titled Fiesta! It's about Texas expat artists living in Portland. Because we're completely self indulgent, we've cut out the clip that pertains to us for your viewing pleasure!
You can view the theatrical preview HERE, and contact Rich for the entire movie, or many of his other awesome documentaries. Or, if you live in the PDX area and aren't creepy, you can come over and watch it, (Tara).

P.S. The stupid watermark is because I'm too lazy to find a decent DVD converter.
P.P.S. I don't why he's callin' me "Wells". He's well aware my fake name is "Penny".



6 comments:

  1. Awesome! You're moving and talking and stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it creepy? It was so weird seeing you move and talk in your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally said what I was going to say, Jamie! 0.o

    Seriously, seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed that! Thank you for sharing. I love seeing the artists I admire in documentary films. ;-)

    If it were just my husband and I, we would be in the PDX area already, it will happen one of these days. It's a dream of ours to live up there.

    BTW, you have the best laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if I promise to try really hard to not be creepy? I'm not creepy lots of times and I have references.

    Jamie and Bridget: Notice how they never show both Penny and Johnny together? I'd be suspicious if I hadn't seen them together at the same time in a liquor store parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara! I meant you are an example of a totally not creepy person that would be allowed in the house! Or we can bring our projector to a liquor store parking lot and tailgate!

    Thanks Giggly Momma!

    ReplyDelete