What People Are Saying About Penny

"I like to think of you as a high priced call girl that the unwashed masses can't afford--like Woody Allen's Whore of Mensa. It's not your fault that people offer $10 blowjobs on the street corner. It's not an insult if somebody doesn't buy your art." -Alexandra J Walters

"Once Penny was making her own silk thread, and a midget appeared. Before he could open his ugly mouth, without looking up, she exclaimed, 'Rumpelstiltskin. Now get the fuck out of here.' Fairytale Over."- Beth Featherstone

"Penny can push a needle through a telephone pole without a thimble." -Shane Blaufuss

"When a man asked Penny, 'What’s the meaning of life?' She looked at him for exactly 3 minutes, completely still, until he cried. That man’s name was Steve Jobs."- Beth Featherstone

"A demon from the pits of bitch cunt." -W.C. Hurst

Friday, October 30, 2009

RUBY42 Etsy Showcase!!!!

Ruby42 is a dirty lady who wields a needle as sharp as her tongue. If you scroll down to the NSFW Swap post, you can see the "Cream Pie" pillow she sent to Johnny Murder. Now, I know y'all are envious, and you want to know where you can purchase an inappropriate present for your inlaws that will really move things along on Thanksgiving (Crying and drinking whiskey on the sly in the garage)... Well, She's your girl! But seriously, if I wasn't an orphan, I'd be handing these out like fruitcakes come Christmas to any family member that had no sense of humor.
She also has a whole series of Droool Laurie, I mean Hugh, that I'm really tempted to purchase and do a straight up stalker-lit-candles-dead-chickens-shrine with. But then Johnny Murder might get jealous, and his Michael Cane shrine and my Hugh Laurie shrine would have to fight, and there would probably be a fire and... Well, these are up in her store and you should check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I think that I was the only one of my friends that knew Hugh Laurie was British. I first saw him on the show Black Adder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got the Jeeves and Wooster collection!

    ReplyDelete