What People Are Saying About Penny

"I like to think of you as a high priced call girl that the unwashed masses can't afford--like Woody Allen's Whore of Mensa. It's not your fault that people offer $10 blowjobs on the street corner. It's not an insult if somebody doesn't buy your art." -Alexandra J Walters

"Once Penny was making her own silk thread, and a midget appeared. Before he could open his ugly mouth, without looking up, she exclaimed, 'Rumpelstiltskin. Now get the fuck out of here.' Fairytale Over."- Beth Featherstone

"Penny can push a needle through a telephone pole without a thimble." -Shane Blaufuss

"When a man asked Penny, 'What’s the meaning of life?' She looked at him for exactly 3 minutes, completely still, until he cried. That man’s name was Steve Jobs."- Beth Featherstone

"A demon from the pits of bitch cunt." -W.C. Hurst

"pulitzer for you too." -John Lurie

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Wonderful World of YouTube

I caught a glimpse of a head line on Fox News the other day, something about how "YouTube isn't as family friendly as you might have thought."

I've never thought that. I was surprised that anyone would. But anyway, one of the most hilarious/baffling genres I've seen on the YouTube is something called "Air Sex". Or if you were to search for it, "Fantasy Boiz" "Up and Down Pretty Ricky." Now, Mr. Murder and I are HUGE fans of Bob Fosse (All That Jazz, Cabaret, Sweet Charity,) but I think even he would blush at this choreography.

So, our sweet friend Martin Huntlee, and my honey Johnny Murder wrote a song explaining the phenomenon, and remixed one of the Fantasy Boiz videos.

Enjoy.



Also, Martin Huntlee Loves love, and sweet sweet songs about ice cream and castles and shapes. Hear him here.

IMG_3773
Martin Auto Tuning the slow jam. (Photo for Amada Panda!)

3 comments:

  1. I should be so lucky to wake up to "Ghost Sex" this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Alright!!! Why not??" LOL!

    After I have had coffee I am coming back with the headphones to learn all the words.

    I am in love with this boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this "Air Sex" phenomenom until today. Just like with the Juggalos, you have schooled me. That being said...

    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! "Ghost Sex" is my new jam. The line about the ottoman had me literally laughing out loud. No, not just that...SPUTTERING AND LAUGHING LIKE A HYENA. No joke.

    Thank you for making my afternoon just a little bit brighter... :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got around to watching this, holy crap. Too awesome.

    ReplyDelete