What People Are Saying About Penny

"I like to think of you as a high priced call girl that the unwashed masses can't afford--like Woody Allen's Whore of Mensa. It's not your fault that people offer $10 blowjobs on the street corner. It's not an insult if somebody doesn't buy your art." -Alexandra J Walters

"Once Penny was making her own silk thread, and a midget appeared. Before he could open his ugly mouth, without looking up, she exclaimed, 'Rumpelstiltskin. Now get the fuck out of here.' Fairytale Over."- Beth Featherstone

"Penny can push a needle through a telephone pole without a thimble." -Shane Blaufuss

"When a man asked Penny, 'What’s the meaning of life?' She looked at him for exactly 3 minutes, completely still, until he cried. That man’s name was Steve Jobs."- Beth Featherstone

"A demon from the pits of bitch cunt." -W.C. Hurst

"pulitzer for you too." -John Lurie

Monday, March 30, 2009

Magical Discoveries in Portland, or, Are you Down with the Clown?

As you might know, Johnny Murder and I have recently moved to beautiful Portland, and today, finally, after six long months... I saw my first Juggalo! Hahahahahaha! *Wiping tears from my eyes*
If you don't know what Juggalos are, you can click here for the wiki link, although searching YouTube or clicking here will give you a far more accurate and hilarious description.
As far as I could tell, we didn't have Juggallos or Juggalettes in Dallas, probably because we all have guns. We play dress up for keeps.
In Honor of the 2nd Amendment Ruling
Me at 4th of July
In Honor of the 2nd Amendment Ruling
Thorne at 4th of July

Whoooooo! Clown kids are funny.

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of Juggalos before, so I followed your links.

    Holy Hell!! WTF?? I have heard of ICP, but didn't know about the Juggalos.

    Holy Hell!!! WTF???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi-
    I can pretty much understand committing to any subculture... but not this. WTF Indeed!

    ReplyDelete